Fruit is one of the best things you can eat for health. They’re packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and water. Fruit also contains natural sugars, hence its moniker as “nature’s candy.”
Despite the numerous benefits that consuming fruit (and vegetables) offers, many individuals fail to eat enough plant foods everyday. This is one of the main reasons we created PhytoActivMax.
Every serving of PhytoActivMax delivers the phyto-equivalent of a full serving of fruits from PhytoServ®, which contains:
- Grape seed extract
- Wild blueberry extract
- Tart Cherry
- Wild Bilberry extract
You’ve probably seen fruit blends (aka “reds”) in greens supplements before, so what is it that makes PhytoServ® different from the boatload of other fruit powder blends on the market?
Unlike the vast majority of other fruit and greens blends (which may or may not provide substantial amounts of phytonutrients), PhytoServ® was developed and tested to provide verifiable serving claims from a wide range of fruits and vegetables.
This means that PhytoServ® supplies a powerful source of natural antioxidants and other beneficial phytoactive constituents.
As you know, excessive free radicals and oxidative stress can wreak havoc on the body, leading to inflammation, illness, and injury. Antioxidants help keep free radicals and oxidative stress in check, supporting total body health and wellness.
PhytoActivMax is a nutrient powerhouse bursting with beneficial reds, greens, mushrooms, fiber and other hand-picked botanical extracts that supply key vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients that combat free radicals, aid GI function, promote a healthy inflammatory, and support essential organ function. Quite simply, PhytoActivMax is the most scientifically-advanced health supplement on the market.
Let’s now recap some of the unique bioactives contained in each of the fruits that go into the PhytoServ® fruit blend:
- Grape seed extract: grapes are rife with polyphenols, specifically proanthocyanidins, that have been shown in various studies to offer benefits against many diseases, including inflammation, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, ulcer, and microbial infections
- Wild blueberry: rich in flavonoids (mainly anthocyanidins), polyphenols (procyanidin), and phenolic acids that improve brain function, prevent degenerative diseases, support liver and vision health, and offer anti-inflammation benefits
- Raspberry: contains numerous phenolic compounds (including ellagitannins) that offer anti-hypertensive antiinflammatory effects
- Cranberry: contains one of the highest amounts of proanthocyanidins that supports exercise performance, cardiovascular health, and brain function
- Prune: renowned for its GI benefits, new evidence indicates that prunes may benefit bone health as well
- Tart Cherry: supplies beneficial polyphenols that aid recovery from exercise and lower inflammation
- Wild Bilberry extract: abundant in anthocyanins, flavonols, and tannins that support cardiometabolic health
- Strawberry: contain many antioxidant phytochemicals such as vitamin C, carotenoids and phenolic compounds