- Extreme Cognitive Complex
- Optimize focus, attention, and mood
- Improved memory and concentration
Bacognize (300 mg):
The first pillar of this powerful formula is Bacopa monniera, a highly touted Ayurvedic herb with centuries of use and a reputation for boosting memory, attention, and focus.
- Recent evidence has demonstrated the antioxidant effects of Bacopa and its cholinergic modulation, which combine to amplify cognitive function.
- Bacognize is standardized to 45% Bacosides to provide Nootropimax with unrivaled potency and effectiveness. At 300 milligrams, this effective dose has been shown to improve mental speed by 31.7% and logical memory by 52.9%.
CDP-choline (250 mg):
CDP-choline is a must-have ingredient for your nootropic arsenal. It is a great source of choline, an essential nutrient (recently added to the list of vitamins) that aids in building DNA, cell membranes, and neurotransmitters that are necessary for muscular contraction (acetylcholine). Importantly, it is one of the only choline sources that crosses the blood-brain barrier.
- Once in the brain, it can provide both choline and serve as a precursor to phosphatidylcholine, such that it can improve both neurotransmission and neuroprotection.
- In studies, 250 mg of CDP-choline significantly enhanced attention during a 14 minute, distraction-inducing (i.e. BORING) cognitive task. These results mean that Nootropimax can sharpen your focus in the gym or on the field to help you push through fatigue on to greater heights.
Ornithine HCl (250 mg):
Ornithine is an amino acid that is an intermediate in the urea cycle – similar to arginine and citrulline. Perhaps due to its effects on ammonia reduction in the body, ornithine reduced feelings of fatigue by 52% after a prolonged endurance test (2 hours of cycling).
- Even more impressive are the effects of ornithine when combined with caffeine. Though the benefits of caffeine on attention and focus are well-known, consumption of 250 milligrams of ornithine HCl plus 100 milligrams of caffeine significantly enhanced feelings of vigor and reduced fatigue over caffeine alone.
Caffeine (150 mg):
Caffeine is a well-known cognitive enhancer and mental stimulator. Whether utilized in morning beverages, energy drinks, or pre-workouts, caffeine is a staple for attention and focus.
- Caffeine’s benefits on exercise are multiple and varied, and nootropic effects at 150 milligrams include reduced fatigue and increased attention, focus and reaction time.
Infinergy (150 mg):
Di-caffeine malate delivers all of the cognitive benefits of caffeine while addressing some of the downsides. By ionically bonding malic acid with two caffeine molecules, the malic acid serves as a buffer, thereby reducing the GI distress that some people feel from caffeine alone.
- This particular delivery mechanism also reduces jitters and provides a longer lasting stimulatory effect.
- On its own, di-caffeine malate is extremely effective. Combining caffeine anhydrous with di-caffeine malate provides the perfect malate of an initial surge of energy and intense focus with a long-lasting effect, plus no jitters and no crash.
Theanine (100 mg):
An essential addition to this cutting-edge formula, L-theanine helps you to relax without putting you to sleep while actually increasing attention. Seems impossible, right? Its anti-stress mechanisms reduce anxiety that is sometimes associated with stimulant use without causing any drowsiness.
- By working synergistically with caffeine, theanine can help “take the edge off” of the stimulant while giving an additional boost in
- The increase in relaxation and concentration from theanine consumption may be due to the significant increase in alpha waves generated in the occipital and frontal lobes of the brain.
Theacrine (as TeaCrine) (50 mg):
Theacrine is another compound that works synergistically with caffeine. An alkaloid with a similar chemical composition as caffeine, theacrine operates in the same adenosine signaling pathways as caffeine.
- On its own, it has been shown to enhance concentration and motivation to exercise in ways that are similar to caffeine.
- When combined with caffeine, subjects felt increased attention, focus, alertness, and energy compared to caffeine with no jitters and long-lasting effects.
Sceletium Tortuosum (25 mg):
Sceletium is a succulent plant commonly found in South Africa and used traditionally to lower stress and improve concentration during hunting. In Nootropimax, the sceletium has been standardized to 0.5% alkaloids and 0.2% mesembrine, ensuring high potency and effectiveness.